We are currently looking for a computer technician who is enthusiastic about helping others with their computer problems and also provide excellent customer service. This is a part-time casual position, best for students or someone looking for extra work.
• Checking in and out computers for repair
• Computer software and hardware troubleshooting
• Diagnosis and thorough repair of computers
• Malware Cleanup and removal • Operation System installation
• Light repair related administrative work
Click here to send your resume and call (647) 559-6336, leave a message with your name and regards to this posting and mention that you submitted your resume. Applicants must reply with resume before leaving a voice message. All applicants will be considered. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Potential candidates must:
• Have the ability to work independently
• Meet repair deadlines
• Versed and follow ESD Safety Protocol
• A+ Certification preferred but not required
• Be available on short notice (preferably live in close proximity)